A downloadable mod
Custom Throne is no longer updated, get Nuclear Throne Together instead!
Custom Throne is a modding toolset that lets you make your own Nuclear Throne levels, weapons, characters, enemies, areas, projectiles and mutations. It runs on a modified version of Update 19 of Nuclear Throne.
Changelogs can now be found here.
If it asks you for version 4.5.2 of Microsoft's .NET Framework, you can get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
- Right-click Nuclear Throne on your Steam library, and go to Properties
- Go to the Betas tab
- In the "Select the beta you would like to opt into:", choose "mods"
- Wait until Steam finishes downloading it
- After it's done, right-click Nuclear Throne on the Steam library and once again go to Properties
- Go to the Local Files tab
- Click "Browse local files". This will open the Nuclear Throne files folder, which should now have all the .wav music from Update 19
- Drag the contents of the launcher zip into that folder
- Run CTLauncher.exe to start the launcher, download/update the game, etc.